Effective date: May 25, 2018
It explains what these technologies are and why we use them, as well as your rights to control our use of them.
What cookies are?
A cookie is a small software file stored temporarily or placed on your computer’s hard drive. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow a web server to identify a user’s computer and web browser and tailor web pages and/or login information to a user’s preferences. Cookies help us promptly display the information needed to use the capabilities on the Service and other information which we consider to be of interest to visitors to the Sites and users of the Service. By gathering and remembering information about website preferences through cookies, we can provide a better web and marketing experience. Cookies do not give us access to your computer.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information in order to remember that you are logged in and which workspaces you are logged into. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out analytics and customization, among other similar things.
|Categories of Use||Description|
|Authentication||If you're signed in to our Services, cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.|
|Preferences, features and services||Cookies can tell us which language you prefer and what your communications preferences are. They can help you fill out forms on our Sites more easily. They also provide you with features, insights, and customized content.|
Cookies we use and how to control them
We use third-party advertising and analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service and to share offers with individuals who may be interested in our Services. The Services primarily use the following advertising and/or analytical tools, for which we include relevant privacy information and opt-out options:
- Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Facebook Pixel and Remarketing Service
Also, you can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page
How Can a User Block or Eliminate These Cookies?
You can allow, eliminate, or block cookies in your computer's configuration settings according the internet browser you are using. In certain cases, some web services will be blocked when certain cookies are not allowed to operate correctly or when they are blocked by the consumer.
These links explain how to deactivate or block cookies in common web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB&oco=1
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Blackberry: https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/How-to-Enable-browser-cookies-for-a-blackberry-browser/td-p/211133
If you do not want your information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. It may also be helpful to view the link http://www.youronlinechoices.com/.
Where can I get further information?